Friday 7 January 2011

Blog Award

I am delighted to have received this Stylish Blogger Award from Lucie at Lucie Tales



Take a look at her lovely blog and see why I'm so pleased to receive this from her


The rules of this award are........
Thank and link back to the person who gave me the award.

Share 7 things about myself.

Pass on the award to blogs that I love and contact them about the award.

So, here are 7 things about me that you may not know.

I love shoes, no really I LOVE shoes, I have lots and lots!

I find it difficult to buy trousers that are long enough in the leg.

I don't drink, alcohol that is, I don't like the taste.....odd, but I'm cheap to take out !

I went to Art School and studied Graphics for 2 years then changed to Fashion.

My first job was working with a Couture House in Paris.

I can understand Spanish very well, and can speak it with a lot of arm waving and miming.

I would be quite happy to live on cake and chocolate......if only!

And now for those fantastic blogs, so Lucie first of all this award is coming straight back to you.

I hope you take a look at them, and they too become blogs you love.




3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hats off to you!

Unknown said...

Congrats!

I just stopped by Lucie's Blog and enjoyed it! I also joined her site as a member...a very creative person...like you!

Lin

Lucie Tales said...

Thanks Georgie *blushing* It's great to learn a little about you :) You worked in a maison de couture in Paris! You must have loads of secrets to tale ;P