Friday 7 September 2012

Friday Flowers






































It's starting to feel like there is a touch of Autumn in the air.....we have had lovely weather the last few days, cool in the evenings, warm and sunny during the days. It has reminded me of going back to school after the Summer holidays.
Winter uniform.....no more hated school summer dresses, I can't think of one person in a school full of girls aged from 11 to 18 who looked good in pale yellow gingham!
New pencil case and contents and the choosing of wrapping paper to make covers for my exercise books.
After that it all went down hill........the anticipation was much better than the reality.

The same cannot be said of my trip to Lille, it was Fantastic!!!
I'll be photographing my finds this weekend and listing them in my Etsy shop next Friday.
I've already booked another trip to France, this time to the Fleamarket in Amiens the first weekend in October, there's no stopping me now.......and this time we are going by car!!!

Have a lovely weekend
Georgie

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Beautiful composition! On the
uplift of seeing your Friday
Flowers, I'm going to hunt down my
copper jug and make an attempt
at arranging something like this.

Happy Autumn!