Friday 21 December 2012

Friday Flowers

It's beginning to feel a bit Christmassy here, I've almost finished trimming the tree....we've got a hybrid tree this year!! I'll explain when I show you the photos in a couple of days.
In the meantime here are some pastel Christmas flowers, I thought they made a pretty alternative to the usual red, white and green.













































Did you know it's the shortest day today! I'm delighted because it means that it will very gradually start getting lighter in the afternoon.........and very soon it will be Spring........hurrah!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.......only four more days till Christmas!
Georgie


1 comment:

Mugsie said...

So delicate and pretty! I much prefer the silver side of Christmas decorations (rather than the gold which I associate with red, white and green).