Friday 13 September 2013

Friday Flowers

We've had a really busy week this week.

Family from America stayed for a few days, three generations of the same family! The youngest had her 5th birthday whilst they were here.

These are pictures are some I took a while ago......I haven't touched my camera for a couple of weeks and I'm really itching to take some photographs, but I'm now busy preparing for my next Miniatures show on the 21st and 22nd September. So it's punch punch, bag bag, label label, when what I really want to do is click click the shutter button!



Hope you all have a lovely weekend, we have a party to go to........see you on Saturday Barbe!

Georgie

1 comment:

flowers on my table said...

Hello Georgie, I haven't been in a while. Hope all is well with you? I love the lavender roses, and your pictures are very romantic. Much love, Linda x