Friday 14 February 2014

Friday Flowers

Happy St. Valentine's Day.

Here's an antidote to all those red roses!!







































Tete a Tete Daffodils blooming their little hearts out, funny isn't it I only like yellow flowers in the Spring. Must be the hope of sunshine to come!
Not a lot of that around here at the moment, we are so lucky, living so close to the Thames and not being flooded, fingers crossed that it doesn't happen, but my heart goes out to everyone who has been affected.....it must be more than awful.
Thank you for your well wishes, I'm feeling much much better, more like myself again.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend
Georgie

2 comments:

Kay said...

Love your photo !! Stay safe Georgie..xx Kay

Jacqui Wise said...

Such a pretty photo. I love the prints, the colours and textures of the twine and of course the beautiful tete a tete. They are my favourite spring flower.