Friday 4 April 2014

Friday Flowers

It has been so warm this week! I turned the heating off yesterday and it's only just the beginning of April, however I am aware that it might need to go back on again at any moment.
Spring has definitely sprung here.........there is a green haze on shrubs and trees and the plum and greengage trees in my garden are in full flower, here's a picture of a plum blossom, I've been experimenting with blurry backgrounds.








































And this is a Japanese Acer it's finely divided lime green foliage just emerging, I never realised that they had tiny red flowers ( obviously I've never thought how they reproduce!) but it being Spring that is what they have in mind.







































I'm going to try and get out in the garden this weekend, weather permitting and enjoy all this abundance of life.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend
Georgie
x

No comments: