Friday 15 July 2011

Friday Flowers

Last Sunday I planted 14 Lavender plants along the side of my drive. The front of the house is south facing so I'm hoping they will do well. One Lavender plant had already seeded itself in the gravel and is thriving so I decided to follow nature's lead.
Before planting all those plants I took a photograph of one.........for your friday flowers.......I just wish this blog had an aroma button!








































And here is what they looked like after I'd planted them, I'm hoping next summer I'll have a billowy lavender hedge....a touch of Provence in South East England......one can dream!!


Enjoy your weekend
Georgie

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Georgie,

This time, next year, I look forward to
seeing the Friday Flowers featuring the
billowy lavender hedge! :-)

Caitlin said...

I wish there was an aroma button, too!