Friday 3 May 2013

Friday Flowers


I've been having fun playing with and photographing colour combinations, the grey bloom of figs in an old metal flan case, the tarnished metal of a silver plated pepper pot and the papery purple flushed petals of Anenomes with their almost metallic centres.

And then a "collection" in one of my favourite vintage baking tins.



It's a Bank Holiday here in England on Monday, so it's a long weekend, and the weather forecast looks as though the weather will be lovely.

Having cleaned last weekend.....I must admit it the house does look nice, and we can actually see the top of the dining table!I might venture out in the garden this weekend...reminding myself to take it slowly, it's so easy to get carried away and then my back will remind me I have overdone it in no uncertain terms.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and the sun shines for you.
Georgie

No comments: